- New Content!
- New boss: Revolt
- New map: Bunker
- Added Volt Powers
- Xeno and Fire powers damage reigned in a little bit
- Added a deposit all button to the ATM
- Added base interest rate to the ATM
- Gig and Goal amounts rebalanced to be more attainable
- Amount of XP required per level significantly reduced
- Added hot new music tracks and sound effects
- Added a kill counter and a timer to the hud during a challenge
- Challenges are now seeded to help reduce randomness
- Enemy spawn groups are fixed
- Objective locations are fixed
- Powers, Items, and Weapons offered to the players are random
- Time spent in the bar no longer counts towards your total time. Take your time 🙂
New Feature: Branching Paths
- After defeating a major boss, the teleportal can be configured to take you to new worlds in need of saving… with an added challenge!
New Feature: Snacks
- Collects snacks from completing missions. Eat snacks in the bar to gain a temporary boost!
- One Pound Burrito – Gain +10 Max Health for 3 Encounters
- Really Hard Hard Tack – Gain +25% Melee Damage for 3 Encounters
- Brutewurst – Gain +25% Overall damage for 3 Encounters
- Kaiju Burger – Gain 1 self revive for the rest of the run
- Added automatic scaling for character’s overall damage scale up to level 30
- Juicy Surprise now gives a Power Damage Boost Kit instead of a random Power Family booster.
While we enjoyed the power fantasy of Ronin, his damage potential far outclassed his comrades by a staggering amount. We reduced the damage bonuses from many of his damage oriented skills to bring him more in line with Murmur and Nomad. His early tree tankiness was also a bit too much, and could propel a Ronin much further into a run than anticipated. The minor adjustments to Energy Efficient and Energizing Blade will make aggressive players approach situations more tactfully while not robbing him of his tank potential.
- Base stats adjusted to 10 Armor and 20 Health
- Reduced Energy Efficient damage reduction from 75% from 50%
- Reduced Energizing Blade melee damage bonus from 25% to 15%
- Reduced In Your Face close damage from 10/20/30% to 3/6/9%
- Reduced Get In There close damage bonus from 10/15/25% to 2/4/7%
- Reduced Energizing kills “Overshield” bonus from 5 per close kill from 3
- Base stats adjusted to 10 Armor and 10 Health
- Devastate now stuns armored enemies if triggered
Diving in and out of combat and circling around enemies is a fun gameplay loop, but a bit too tricky to pull off for the reward. Fade Away now makes building for flanking much easier while the new Explosive Exit stun gives her a unique CC angle and sets up her enemies devastating backstabs! Quick Recovery in the late tree was a little bit too nutty, allowing players to essentially become immortal. Players can now only stave off the inevitable before having to retreat and catch their breath for a second pass, playing into her more rogue-ish nature.
- Base stats decreased to 10 Armor and 15 Health
- Changed “Backstab” to “Flank” to better indicate what the player has to do to get the bonus.
- While using Fade Away, all enemies are counted as flanked
- Reduced Explosive Exit damage
- Explosive Exit now stuns enemies for 5 seconds
- Reduced Quick Recovery armor regen amount from 25/35/50% to 10/20/30%
- Removed the “Mark” from Flatfooted
- Holo Swarm changed to greatly reduce After Image’s cooldown instead of immediately spawning 5 holograms
- Fixed Ice Melee not applying its held attack damage
- Fix Fire reapplication trigger Hot Burn too often
- Patched some holes in the world
- Improved Orbital Laser replication
- Fixed Murmur’s holograms not replicating their firing animations and not firing as often
- Fixed crash after loading screen
- Fixed matchmaking falsely saying all servers were full
- Optimized the pretty graphics
- Other misc bug fixes and improvements